Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bucket O Fun 2007 Review

As the summer winds down, let's take one last look back at the Bucket O Fun Morning Show. We had a great time from coast to coast with nearly 21,000 students, adult leaders, and future Hindu pop stars. The popularity of the show spread faster than head lice at junior high camp. By the middle of July, the show took on a life of its own and we were just enjoying the ride.

Below you will find some of my favorite moments... that I could find on YouTube anyway. Some are from my conferences and some from other hosts. The quality isn't the best. But afterall, it's just YouTube. Hang in there and hopefully you will get the idea.

I had a lot of fun and want to make you a deal. If you were a witness to the BOF show, let us know. If you have a funny video from this summer, whether it was something on stage or something you shot with your cell phone at 3am in your dorm, post it on YouTube and post the link here. We'd love to see it.

Now, enjoy the look back...

Bucket-O-Fun Theme


Tunak Tunak Tan


Coffee Breath


Dear Youth Worker

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think you may have been the one who commented on my youtube, but here is a Tunak-Tunak inspired video from Southside Christian Church in Orlando, FL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC9bHBOWp5A

are there any videos of the famous Jacob anywhere? that kid was hilarious.

Terinjokes said...

Hey Eric! Thanks for the vidoes. I went to CIY with my old church, and now I'm trying to put together a CIY-remake for the new youth group... I can't believe someone got Coffee Breath (that was awesome!)